An angled bob hairstyle is a very appealing and stylish cut for women. This makes you look more confident and stunning. If you want to take your style to another level, you have to know the right ways on how to style it.
Hollywood actresses look really amazing whenever they strut down the red carpet. Of course, they have a pool of stylists who are always ready to fix every single strand of their hair. Aside from that, they also spend a whole lot of cash to maintain the smoothness and shine of their hair. Does this mean that you can never achieve the same glamorous look? Of course not! Even if you are not a Hollywood actress, you can still look fabulous every time you step out of door. Just follow these simple styling techniques:
- Since angled bob is characterized by the diagonally cut edges, it is important to maintain the style by getting regular trimming. Because hair grows continuously, the shape of the cut may change after 4 to 6 weeks. If you want to look fabulous, regularly drop by your stylist so the ends could be snipped.
- Maintain the shine and bounce of your hair by using shampoo and conditioner. If your hair becomes frizzy, the angled bob may look horrid because the ends would not fall the right way. So, do your best to avoid hair damage.
- Blow-drying should be a part of your daily ritual. You do not need to have professional stylists right by your side everyday, just like the Hollywood actresses. You can blow dry your hair perfectly on your own. After washing and towel-drying your hair, get rid of the tangles using a brush or comb. They key in achieving the right volume and style is in using medium settings of your blow dryer and working through the strands with a roller brush. For added volume, place the roller brush on the inner layer of your hair and gently pull away from the roots.
- To add more body to your angled bob, you can also tease the crown of your hair. To achieve the Hollywood glam look, use spray net to hold it in place. Just make sure that you apply moderate amount only so that it would not be too stiff.
- If you have curly hair, you can achieve a very elegant and sophisticated look by creating different segments. Follow the natural wave or curl of your hair so it would be easier to style it. Apply hair mousse on each strand and twist them together. This will emphasize not just the angled layers but also the gracious curls of your hair.
- Do not be afraid to accentuate! Angled bob already looks interesting because of its bolder cut. To add a little flair on your look, you can wear a thin headband or a small clip on the side.
Even if you are not a celebrity, it is possible to look glamorous and fabulous. Just spend a few minutes of your time everyday so you can also make heads turn. Find more celebrity bob hairstyles here.
Incoming search terms:hairstyles for bobs,стрижка боб,inward bob haircut,angled bob Sarah Harding,sarah harding hairstyles,inward haircut for women,inward hairstyles,japanese bob hair actress,layered bob flipped up,layered bob haircut tousled
Hair is a very powerful key when it comes to attracting men without the need to say anything. If your goal is to attract the apple of your eyes, then the first thing that you need to do is to style your layered bob the right way.
Do not be imprisoned by the standard ways on how to fix your bob. If you really want to catch someone’s attention, the key is in experimenting with how you style your hair and being a little more playful with it.
Layered Fun Curly Bob Hairstyles
Traditionally, women try their best to keep their mane flawlessly straight when it is cut to a bob. Try to be a little more innovative! Instead of using the hair iron to straighten out every strand, grab some hot rollers with mid-sized barrel. Curl your hair in bigger segments so it would not become too poofy. Using some mousse, hair oil or wax will make the curls last for hours and will control its volume too. When doing this style, stay away from curls that are too tight because this might result to a frizzy and coarse texture. You would not want that, right?
Tousled Bob Hairstyles
Looking glamorous does not always mean making sure that every strand should go to the same direction. A more flirty way to style your hair is to stylishly ruffle and tousle your hair. After washing and towel drying, apply some hair wax or mousse. Make sure that the styling product would not make your hair too stiff. Allowing some movement will accentuate your femininity. While your tresses are still damp, run your fingers through it and create smaller segments. Give each segment a light twirl to keep them together. Allow your hair to follow its natural waves so you can achieve a playful and more carefree tousled bob.
Beach Sun Dried Bob Hairstyles
Remember how gorgeous your hair was when you were at the beach? It seemed like the sun at the beach showered magic on your hair because the volume is controlled and the strands are perfectly dishevelled. There are products in the market these days which can give you the same effect. Usually, these come in spray bottles which contain saline. After washing your hair, apply the styling product to manage the volume of your hair. Do not use the high settings of the blow dryer so it would not become too dry and coarse. Flip your hair using your hands while blow drying too.
Rounded Bob Hairstyles
If you want the focus to be on the best assets of your face, opting for a rounded bob will help you achieve this. Ask your stylist to gradually thin out the end layers of your hair so that it would frame your cheeks and chin. Use roller brush to keep the edges tucked inwards.
Use your layered bob to capture the hearts of people around you. You can even accessorize your hair so you can look differently every single day. Try out unique ways on how to style your hair so you will always be gorgeous.
Incoming search terms:tousled bob hairstyle,how to manage bob haircut,most popular hairstyles for women 2012,rounded bob hairstyles,most popular haircuts,tight bob haircuts,bob hairstyles with curls,tousled inverted bob,layered bob haircut pictures,bob haircut for oval face and frizzy hair
Are you close to regretting the fact that you had your hair chopped to a bob? Are you troubled with fly away hair, bangs that would not fall correctly, frizzy ends and other annoying concerns? If every single day seems like a bad hair day since you got your bob haircut, do not fret just yet. There are simple techniques which could solve your problem. These methods will enable you to enjoy your bob even more and feel a surge of confidence flow through your veins.
Bob hairstylelooks amazing if the layers are all tucked inwards and the right length of hair frames your face. However, achieving this perfect style is quite a challenge for some because of the natural texture of their hair. That is why, proper maintenance and care for your bob is necessary. That way, you would not end up wearing a hat, head band or all sorts of hair accessories just because you find it almost impossible to manage your hair.
Having split ends is a problem that is often encountered by women who made the drastic change from long hair to a short bob. Much of the hair’s nutrients have been cut off and the strands may have been damaged in the process of cutting the hair. To avoid such a problem, make sure that your hair is moisturized and nourished before heading to the salon. If in case you already have split ends, the only solution is to have the ends trimmed. Just tell the stylist that you are bothered with split ends and you want the ends to be snipped.
For frizzy and fly away hair, keeping the shape of the bob is quite impossible. Frizzy hair is not always resolved by simply using moisture-rich shampoo and conditioner. You might need to drop by the salon for some deep conditioning treatment using products with jojoba, sunflower oil or olive oil. Massaging the scalp is necessary too because this activates the sebaceous glands. When the glands on the scalp are stimulated, there will be more sebum or natural hair oil. For bad case of hair dryness, it would be necessary to have hair tonic treatment. This involves the use of products which restores the silkiness and shine of your hair while sealing in more moisture in each strand.
As part of your daily maintenance for you bob, blow drying every morning is needed too. Start the process by towel drying your hair. Then, remove the tangles using your comb or paddle brush. Blow-dry your hair in 4 to 5 inch segments. Use a roller brush when blow drying the roots of your hair. This will remove stubborn frizzy and wavy hair. It will also add more volume to your bob. After the roots, gently pull towards the tips of the hair. Make sure that you do an inward motion to achieve the perfect shape of your bob.
To maintain a great looking bob, do not forget to have regular trimming too. Drop by the salon every 4 to 6 weeks. Within this period, your hair is ready for a fresh trim to keep it looking great and to avoid hair problems as well.